The Swift Current Broncos Hockey Club realizes the important role we play in the community and we strive to do our part in making Swift Current and surrounding communities a better place to live, work and play. We are proud to support numerous charities and not-for-profit organizations each year.
Unfortunately, due to the overwhelming number of requests we receive, we are simply unable to accommodate them all. In an effort to help us assist as many local charities as possible we ask that you follow the below criteria…
- Request must be made a minimum of three weeks prior to scheduled event.
- Request must be on official organization letterhead and include a description of the event
- (name of event, date, location & primary contact).
- Preference will be given to organizations and events located in Southwest Saskatchewan.
- Donation items will be made available at the Broncos souvenir store, The Stable. Recipient will be contacted when item is ready for pick up.
We accept donation requests by email
, mail or fax.
Box 2345, 2001 Chaplin St. East
Swift Current, SK
Please note, the Swift Current Broncos Hockey Club does not accept items to be signed by our players. Please do not forward your merchandise to our office for autographs. These items are important to you and will be mailed right back. The Swift Current Broncos Hockey Club is not responsible for any lost items.
If you would like an item signed, you can do so at a post-game team autograph session or a community appearance. Please check www.scbroncos.com often for a complete list of post-game team autograph sessions happening during the 2013-14 season.