Swift Current Broncos 50/50
Get your Swift Current Broncos 50/50 Tickets by Sunday at 10:00 p.m. each week, all season long, to be entered to win the weekly 50/50 Jackpot.
The Swift Current Broncos 50/50 is proudly sponsored by Canadian Tire.
1 for $5
3 for $10
15 for $20
50 for $50
Tickets are available online by clicking “Buy Tickets” above (must be located anywhere in Saskatchewan), and are also available by telephone if physically located in the province of Saskatchewan by calling 306-773-1509, or in person at the Stable.
WEEKLY 50/50 RAFFLE DATES:
Mon March 8 @ 9:00 am – Sun March 14 @ 10:00 pm
Mon March 15 @ 9:00 am – Sun March 21 @ 10:00 pm
Mon March 22 @ 9:00 am – Sun March 28 @ 10:00 pm
Mon March 29 @ 9:00 am – Sun April 4 @ 10:00 pm
Mon April 5 @ 9:00 am – Sun April 11 @ 10:00 pm
Mon April 12 @ 9:00 am – Sun April 18 @ 10:00 pm
Mon April 19 @ 9:00 am – Sun April 25 @ 10:00 pm
Mon April 26 @ 9:00 am – Sun May 2 @ 10:00 pm
March 14 – AA-1168938 – $2307.50 – Claimed
March 21 – BA-1952587 – $1637.50 – Claimed
March 28 – CB-1094569 – $1805.00 – Claimed
April 4 – DB-4959064 – $1415.00 – Claimed
April 11 – EB-2133327 – $1267.50 – Claimed
April 18 – FA-4831459 – $2,737.50 – Claimed
April 25 – GB-2454398 – $1855.00 – Claimed
May 2 – HB-3095744 – $1,762.50
Lottery Licence # LR20-0080
See F.A.Q. Section below if you encounter any issues.
OFFICIAL RULES OF PLAY: By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of the Swift Current Broncos Hockey Club Inc., which shall be binding and final as to all matters related to the Raffle. The Raffle is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and local laws.
NET PROCEEDS: All net proceeds of the Raffle will benefit the Swift Current Broncos Hockey Club Inc. (hereafter known as “Sponsor”) and the programs the Sponsor supports.
- The Swift Current Broncos 50/50 will run 8 individual weekly 50/50 raffles beginning Monday March 8th, 2021 at 9:00am and concluding Sunday May 2nd, 2021, at 10:00pm.
- Ticket sales for each weekly draw will begin on Monday at 9:00am, and sales will conclude on the Sunday of that same week at 10:00pm.
- Online sales begin every Monday at 9:00am and will conclude the same week on Sunday at 10:00 pm
- In-Venue / In-Person / Telephone sales will be sold from 9:00 am – 4:30 pm weekdays excluding holidays.
- In-Venue / In-Person / Telephone sales will be sold at the Broncos Merchandise Store “The Stable” in the Innovation iPlex in Swift Current.
- In-Venue / In-Person sales patrons receive a printed ticket; listing ticket numbers and purchase confirmation.
- Online and Telephone sales patrons will receive an email receipt; listing ticket numbers and purchase confirmation
- Draw will be made at the close of the draw on Sunday at 10:00 pm and will be announced on the first Monday after the close of sales at 12:00pm (noon) for each weekly draw
- Online sales are open to patrons within the province of Saskatchewan
- Telephone sales are open to all patrons physically located in the province of Saskatchewan
- Each weekly pot will begin with an $800 pot (the use of unclaimed prizes from a previous 50/50 licence)
Sales for the weekly draws will begin and conclude as follows:
- Mon March 8 @ 9:00 am – Sun March 14 @ 10:00 pm
- Mon March 15 @ 9:00 am – Sun March 21 @ 10:00 pm
- Mon March 22 @ 9:00 am – Sun March 28 @ 10:00 pm
- Mon March 29 @ 9:00 am – Sun April 4 @ 10:00 pm
- Mon April 5 @ 9:00 am – Sun April 11 @ 10:00 pm
- Mon April 12 @ 9:00 am – Sun April 18 @ 10:00 pm
- Mon April 19 @ 9:00 am – Sun April 25 @ 10:00 pm
- Mon April 26 @ 9:00 am – Sun May 2 @ 10:00 pm
Each weekly draw will include the following prize:
Grand Prize: 50% of raffles sales from Monday of that particular week until Sunday at 10:00 p.m. of that same week.
ELIGIBILITY TO ENTER:
Tickets are available for purchase;
- Online by anyone over the age of 18 regardless of their residence if physically located within the province of Saskatchewan.
- In-Venue / In-Person by anyone over the age of 18 regardless of their residence.
- By Telephone by anyone over the age of 18 regardless of their residence. Telephone purchasers must confirm and declare that they are physically located in the province of Saskatchewan.
Ineligible parties not allowed to participate in any prize offering include officers, directors, shareholders, agents of AscendFS Canada Ltd. (collectively, the “Ineligible Parties”). Sponsor executive are also ineligible.
PURCHASING RAFFLE ENTRIES: The following prices and corresponding “ticket numbers” are available for purchase online, in-venue, and by telephone: 1 ticket for $5.00, 3 tickets for $10.00, 15 tickets for $20.00, and 50 tickets for $50.
NUMBER OF TICKETS AND POSSIBLE COMBINED PRIZE VALUE OF ALL DRAWS
30,000 sets of 1 for $5.00 = 30,000 tickets
50,000 sets of 3 for $10.00 = 150,000 tickets
67,500 sets of 15 for $20.00 = 1,012,500 tickets
60,000 sets of 50 for $50.00 = 3,000,000 tickets
Total number of tickets: 4,192,500
Total maximum jackpot: $5,006,400
Total maximum prize value $2,503,200
THE DRAW SELECTION: Potential winners will be selected by a gaming lab certified random number generator draw at the Innovation Credit Union iPlex (2001 Chaplin Street East, Swift Current, SK.) at the close of the draw on Sunday at 10:00 pm and will be announced on the first Monday after the close of sales at 12:00pm (noon) for each weekly draw.
The winning number will be on the designated website. If the winning number is from Online or Telephone sales, the winner will be contacted via phone. If the winning number is from In-Venue / In-Person sales, it is the responsibility of the winner to contact the Swift Current Broncos office at 306.773.1509 as to the procedure to claim the prize.
DETERMINATION OF OFFICIAL WINNER(S): Sponsor shall have the sole discretion to determine whether each Potential Winner is an official winner of a Prize (an “Official Winner”). Sponsor’ decision concerning the identity of all Official Winners shall be final and binding. To become an Official Winner: (1) a Potential Winner must be eligible to participate in the Raffle under these Official Rules and must not be in violation of these Official Rules as determined in Sponsor’ sole judgment; (2) that Potential Winner must contact Sponsor by the deadline specified above.
AWARD OF PRIZE(S) TO OFFICIAL WINNER(S): A Prize will be awarded to each Potential Winner who has been designated by Sponsor as an Official Winner. All prizes will be sent to the Winner via Cheque within 30 calendar days of claiming the prize. For security and safety reasons, no cash payments will be made to winners. Winners have 90 days from draw date to claim their prize. After 90 days, any potential winning ticket becomes void, and the jackpot will be used in future Sponsor raffles at the discretion of the Sponsor, following SLGA guidelines and after SLGA approval. The potential winner can contact the Swift Current Broncos office at 306.773.1509 as to the procedure to claim the prize. The winning number and prize will be available on the designated website.
GENERAL CONDITIONS: The Released Parties (defined below under “RELEASE OF LIABILITY”) are not responsible for: (1) Entries which are stolen, lost, damaged, illegible, given away or no longer in the purchaser’s possession, (2) Entries that have been or may have been tampered with or re-sold in violation of these Official Rules; (3) Entries or payments that are delayed, misdirected, undelivered, not fully captured, or garbled as a result of any failure or problem whatsoever with the availability, functionality, operability or use of any network, server, ISP, website, computer, telephone, cable or satellite modem or connection, hand held mobile device or any other computer equipment or connection, whether or not caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by viruses, worms, or malfunctions affecting a network, server ISP or any equipment or programming used in or associated with the Raffle; (4) any other errors of any kind, whether human, typographical, printing, mechanical, or electronic in nature, which relate to or are connected with the Raffle (collectively, as described in clauses (1) through (4), “Errors”), including without limitation Errors in Raffle-related materials or in the administration of the Raffle, such as Errors in processing Entries, identifying Potential Winners, determining Official Winners, or announcing or delivering Prizes; or If any portion of the Raffle is compromised, in Sponsor’ sole judgment, by a virus, worm, bug, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in Sponsor’ sole judgment, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Raffle, or the proper submission or capture of Entries (collectively, a “Compromising Event”), then Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend, modify or terminate the Raffle, and to select winners from all eligible, non-suspect Entries received before the known occurrence or discovery of such Comprising Event. All Entry purchases shall be final, and no refunds or replacements will be issued by Sponsor. Sponsor has sole and final decision on admissibility of entries and the determination of prize winner.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY: Entrants, by participating in the Raffle, agree that The Sponsor, and AscendFS Canada Ltd, each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, partners, and advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, shareholders, members, consultants and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by entrants against, any liability for injuries, losses, cost, expenses or damages of any kind, including damages for death, personal injury, property damage.
In the event of a question, complaint or dispute, please phone the Swift Current Broncos Office (main contact) at 306.773.1509 or email email@example.com.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS AND ISSUES:
- Where do I have to be physically located to buy online tickets? – Anyone 18 years of age or older can purchase tickets online if physically located in the province of Saskatchewan.
- Why can’t I access the ticket purchase site? – This is either because you are outside of the province of Saskatchewan, or because you have either declined the site from accessing your location or the location services on your device are disabled. The site must be able to verify a customer’s location in order to confirm that they are located in the province of Saskatchewan at the time of purchase. Try changing your location service settings or access the site again and allow permission to access their location. If you are located outside of the province of Saskatchewan, unfortunately you are not able to buy tickets online. You can also purchase tickets by telephone if you are physically located anywhere in Saskatchewan, by calling the Stable at 306-773-1509 during regular office hours.
- I did not receive email confirmation – It is possible that your mail service sent the email confirmation to junk/spam folders. Please first check your junk/spam folders to see if your email confirmation is there. If it is not, it is possible that your email was entered incorrectly at the time of purchase or your mail service provider has blocked the email. In this case, please contact the Stable at 306-773-1509 during regular office hours or email firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will ensure your email is sent to the correct address.
- My transaction did not process – An error following billing information generally means that there was an issue with the payment information. The most common causes of an error are below, however If you believe that none of the above applies please contact us at 306-773-1509 during regular office hours:
- Billing information does not match what the creditor has on file
- Payment method used is not an acceptable form of payment
- Creditor declined the transaction due to NSF or suspicious transaction