Swift Current Broncos 50/50
Get your Swift Current Broncos 50/50 tickets each home game day, starting at 9:00 a.m.!
Tickets are available online, in The Stable, and around arena during the game, AND are available to anyone in Saskatchewan!
The Swift Current Broncos 50/50 has been proudly sponsored by Canadian Tire.
1 for $5
5 for $10
15 for $20
Tickets are available online by clicking “Buy Tickets” above from 9:00 a.m. until the close of the raffle on that game day (must be located in Saskatchewan), and are also available in person at The Stable in the Innovation Credit Union iPlex from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., or in the arena during game day from 6:00pm until close of the raffle on that game day.
50/50 RAFFLE DATES
|Home Game Date||Game Start Time||Sales Start Time|
|Fri, Sep 17||7:00 PM||9:00 AM|
|Fri, Sep 24||7:00 PM||9:00 AM|
|Fri, Oct 1||7:00 PM||9:00 AM|
|Tue, Oct 5||7:00 PM||9:00 AM|
|Fri, Oct 8||7:00 PM||9:00 AM|
|Fri, Oct 22||7:00 PM||9:00 AM|
|Fri, Oct 29||7:00 PM||9:00 AM|
|Fri, Nov 5||7:00 PM||9:00 AM|
|Sat, Nov 6||7:00 PM||9:00 AM|
|Fri, Nov 12||7:00 PM||9:00 AM|
|Sat, Nov 13||7:00 PM||9:00 AM|
|Fri, Nov 19||7:00 PM||9:00 AM|
|Sat, Nov 20||7:00 PM||9:00 AM|
|Fri, Nov 26||7:00 PM||9:00 AM|
|Wed, Dec 1||7:00 PM||9:00 AM|
|Fri, Dec 10||7:00 PM||9:00 AM|
|Mon, Dec 27||7:00 PM||9:00 AM|
|Thu, Dec 30||7:00 PM||9:00 AM|
|Fri, Dec 31||7:00 PM||9:00 AM|
|Fri, Jan 7||7:00 PM||9:00 AM|
|Fri, Jan 14||7:00 PM||9:00 AM|
|Fri, Jan 21||7:00 PM||9:00 AM|
|Sat, Jan 22||7:00 PM||9:00 AM|
|Tue, Jan 25||7:00 PM||9:00 AM|
|Fri, Feb 4||7:00 PM||9:00 AM|
|Sat, Feb 5||7:00 PM||9:00 AM|
|Tue, Feb 15||7:00 PM||9:00 AM|
|Fri, Feb 18||7:00 PM||9:00 AM|
|Sat, Feb 19||7:00 PM||9:00 AM|
|Sat, Feb 26||7:00 PM||9:00 AM|
|Wed, Mar 2||7:00 PM||9:00 AM|
|Fri, Mar 11||7:00 PM||9:00 AM|
|Sat, Mar 12||7:00 PM||9:00 AM|
|Fri, Mar 18||7:00 PM||9:00 AM|
|Tue, Mar 22||7:00 PM||9:00 AM|
|Fri, Apr 1||7:00 PM||9:00 AM|
Fri, Sep 17 – AA-2005094 Claimed $285.00
Fri, Sep 24 – BA-1572023 Claimed $297.50
Fri, Oct 1
Tue, Oct 5
Fri, Oct 8
Fri, Oct 22
Fri, Oct 29
Fri, Nov 5
Sat, Nov 6
Fri, Nov 12
Sat, Nov 13
Fri, Nov 19
Sat, Nov 20
Fri, Nov 26
Wed, Dec 1
Fri, Dec 10
Mon, Dec 27
Thu, Dec 30
Fri, Dec 31
Fri, Jan 7
Fri, Jan 14
Fri, Jan 21
Sat, Jan 22
Tue, Jan 25
Fri, Feb 4
Sat, Feb 5
Tue, Feb 15
Fri, Feb 18
Sat, Feb 19
Sat, Feb 26
Wed, Mar 2
Fri, Mar 11
Sat, Mar 12
Fri, Mar 18
Tue, Mar 22
Fri, Apr 1
Lottery Licence # LR21-0068
OFFICIAL RULES: By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of the Swift Current Broncos Hockey Club Inc., which shall be binding and final as to all matters related to the Raffle. The Raffle is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and local laws.
NET PROCEEDS: All net proceeds of the Raffle will benefit the Swift Current Broncos Hockey Club Inc. (hereafter known as “Sponsor”) and the programs the Sponsor supports.
- The Swift Current Broncos 50/50 will run individual 50/50 raffles, one on each Home Game Day of the Swift Current Broncos 2021/2022 Season, beginning Friday September 17th, 2021 at 9:00am and concluding on the final Home Game Day of the 2021/2022 season (including playoffs if applicable).
- Ticket sales for each draw will begin on at 9:00am on the day of a Home Game Day (see schedule below), and sales will conclude at the beginning of the third period of each Home Game Day.
- Online sales begin at 9:00am on the day of a Home Game Day (see schedule below), and sales will conclude at the beginning of the third period of each Home Game Day.
- In-Venue / In-Person sales begin at 9:00am on the day of a Home Game Day (see schedule below), and sales will conclude at the beginning of the third period of each Home Game Day.
- Telephone sales begin at 9:00am on the day of a Home Game Day (see schedule below), and sales will conclude one (1) hour prior to the game start time (see schedule below) at which time they will no longer be available for sale (only online and in-venue sales will be available).
- In-Venue / In-Person sales will be sold at the Broncos Merchandise Store “The Stable” in the Innovation iPlex in Swift Current from 9:00am until doors open one (1) hour prior to the game start time via handheld device (see schedule below) at which time they will be sold at various places via handheld and kiosks within the Innovation iPlex in Swift Current.
- Telephone sales will be sold through the Broncos Merchandise Store “The Stable” in the Innovation iPlex in Swift Current by completing the Online sales process on behalf of the patron, from 9:00am until doors open one (1) hour prior to the game start time (see schedule below) at which time they will no longer be available for sale (only online and in-venue sales will be available).
- In-Venue / In-Person sales patrons receive a printed ticket; listing ticket numbers and purchase confirmation.
- Online and Telephone sales patrons will receive an email receipt; listing ticket numbers and purchase confirmation.
- Draw will be made during the third period of each Home Game Day and will be announced over the Public Address system in the Innovation iPlex and on Twitter during the third period.
- Online sales are open to patrons physically located in Saskatchewan.
- Telephone sales are open to all patrons regardless of location if physically located in the province of Saskatchewan
Each draw will include the following prize:
Grand Prize: 50% of raffles sales from 9:00am of that particular Home Game Day until the beginning of the third period of each Home Game Day
ELIGIBILITY TO ENTER:
Tickets are available for purchase;
- Online by anyone over the age of 18 regardless of their residence if physically located in Saskatchewan.
- In-Venue / In-Person by anyone over the age of 18 regardless of their residence.
- By Telephone by anyone over the age of 18 regardless of their residence. Telephone purchasers must confirm and declare that they are physically located in the province of Saskatchewan.
Ineligible parties not allowed to participate in any prize offering include officers, directors, shareholders, agents of AscendFS Canada Ltd. (collectively, the “Ineligible Parties”). Sponsor’s executives are also ineligible.
PURCHASING RAFFLE ENTRIES: The following prices and corresponding “ticket numbers” are available for purchase online, in-venue, and by telephone: 1 ticket for $5.00, 5 tickets for $10.00, and 15 tickets for $20.00.
NUMBER OF TICKETS AND POSSIBLE COMBINED PRIZE VALUE OF ALL DRAWS
50,000 sets of 1 for $5.00 = 50,000 tickets
125,000 sets of 5 for $10.00 = 625,000 tickets
175,000 sets of 15 for $20.00 = 2,625,000 tickets
Total number of tickets: 3,300,000
Total maximum jackpot: $5,000,000
Total maximum prize value $2,500,000
THE DRAW SELECTION: Potential winners will be selected by a gaming lab certified random number generator draw at the Innovation Credit Union iPlex (2001 Chaplin Street East, Swift Current, SK.) at the close of the draw at the beginning of the third period of each Home Game Day and will be announced during the third period shortly after the draw has been made.
The winning number will be on the designated website. If the winning number is from Online or Telephone sales, the winner will be contacted via phone. If the winning number is from In-Venue / In-Person sales, it is the responsibility of the winner to contact the Swift Current Broncos office at 306.773.1509 as to the procedure to claim the prize.
DETERMINATION OF OFFICIAL WINNER(S): Sponsor shall have the sole discretion to determine whether each Potential Winner is an official winner of a Prize (an “Official Winner”). Sponsor’ decision concerning the identity of all Official Winners shall be final and binding. To become an Official Winner: (1) a Potential Winner must be eligible to participate in the Raffle under these Official Rules and must not be in violation of these Official Rules as determined in Sponsor’ sole judgment; (2) that Potential Winner must contact Sponsor by the deadline specified above.
AWARD OF PRIZE(S) TO OFFICIAL WINNER(S): A Prize will be awarded to each Potential Winner who has been designated by Sponsor as an Official Winner. All prizes will be sent to the Winner via Cheque within 30 calendar days of claiming the prize. For security and safety reasons, no cash payments will be made to winners. Winners have one year from draw date to claim their prize. After one year, any potential winning ticket becomes void, and the jackpot will be donated to another charity approved by SLGA. The potential winner can contact the Swift Current Broncos office at 306.773.1509 as to the procedure to claim the prize. The winning number and prize will be available on the designated website.
GENERAL CONDITIONS: The Released Parties (defined below under “RELEASE OF LIABILITY”) are not responsible for: (1) Entries which are stolen, lost, damaged, illegible, given away or no longer in the purchaser’s possession, (2) Entries that have been or may have been tampered with or re-sold in violation of these Official Rules; (3) Entries or payments that are delayed, misdirected, undelivered, not fully captured, or garbled as a result of any failure or problem whatsoever with the availability, functionality, operability or use of any network, server, ISP, website, computer, telephone, cable or satellite modem or connection, hand held mobile device or any other computer equipment or connection, whether or not caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by viruses, worms, or malfunctions affecting a network, server ISP or any equipment or programming used in or associated with the Raffle; (4) any other errors of any kind, whether human, typographical, printing, mechanical, or electronic in nature, which relate to or are connected with the Raffle (collectively, as described in clauses (1) through (4), “Errors”), including without limitation Errors in Raffle-related materials or in the administration of the Raffle, such as Errors in processing Entries, identifying Potential Winners, determining Official Winners, or announcing or delivering Prizes; or If any portion of the Raffle is compromised, in Sponsor’ sole judgment, by a virus, worm, bug, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in Sponsor’ sole judgment, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Raffle, or the proper submission or capture of Entries (collectively, a “Compromising Event”), then Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend, modify or terminate the Raffle, and to select winners from all eligible, non-suspect Entries received before the known occurrence or discovery of such Comprising Event. All Entry purchases shall be final, and no refunds or replacements will be issued by Sponsor. Sponsor has sole and final decision on admissibility of entries and the determination of prize winner.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY: Entrants, by participating in the Raffle, agree that The Sponsor, and AscendFS Canada Ltd, each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, partners, and advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, shareholders, members, consultants and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by entrants against, any liability for injuries, losses, cost, expenses or damages of any kind, including damages for death, personal injury, property damage.
In the event of a question, complaint or dispute, please phone the Swift Current Broncos Office (main contact) at 306.773.1509 or email email@example.com.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS AND ISSUES:
- Where do I have to be physically located to buy online tickets? – Anyone 18 years of age or older can purchase tickets online if physically located in the province of Saskatchewan.
- Why can’t I access the ticket purchase site? – This is either because you are outside of the province of Saskatchewan, or because you have either declined the site from accessing your location or the location services on your device are disabled. The site must be able to verify a customer’s location in order to confirm that they are located in the province of Saskatchewan at the time of purchase. Try changing your location service settings or access the site again and allow permission to access their location. If you are located outside of the province of Saskatchewan, unfortunately you are not able to buy tickets online. You can also purchase tickets by telephone if you are physically located anywhere in Saskatchewan, by calling the Stable at 306-773-1509 during regular office hours.
- I did not receive email confirmation – It is possible that your mail service sent the email confirmation to junk/spam folders. Please first check your junk/spam folders to see if your email confirmation is there. If it is not, it is possible that your email was entered incorrectly at the time of purchase or your mail service provider has blocked the email. In this case, please contact the Stable at 306-773-1509 during regular office hours or email firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will ensure your email is sent to the correct address.
- My transaction did not process – An error following billing information generally means that there was an issue with the payment information. The most common causes of an error are below, however If you believe that none of the above applies please contact us at 306-773-1509 during regular office hours:
- Billing information does not match what the creditor has on file
- Payment method used is not an acceptable form of payment
- Creditor declined the transaction due to NSF or suspicious transaction