Broncos Fans, Partners, and Stakeholders
We know that you have many questions and suggestions for our organization and we want to make sure you’re heard and informed. Considering the current limitation on public gatherings, we will be recording a town hall style call-in show that will be posted afterwards on our website, emailed out to fans, and available on our podcast platforms. This show will not be aired live, but everyone will have a chance to hear many of our responses to our stakeholder’s questions once published on the various platforms.
This Town hall call-in show will allow fans that call or email to be connected directly to the key decision makers of the Broncos organization, and discuss your questions and concerns. We will also be accepting emailed questions, for those that are unable to call in.
Available for questions will be;
- Head Coach and Director of Hockey Operations – Dean Brockman
- Chairman of the Board of Directors – Trent McCleary
- Director of Business Operations – Nathan MacDonald
What you need to know
Date: April 9, 2020
Call in Time: 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Recording Time: 12:00 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Call in Number: 306-773-1509 EXT. 7
How to get your questions in:
- Call-in – Give us a call at 306-773-1509 – Extension 7, on April 9th, 2020, between the 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. and we will add you to our queue and call you back when it’s your turn.
- Calls will not be accepted ahead of 10:00 a.m., or after 2:00 p.m. on April 9, 2020
- Note that for those stakeholders that have similar questions, priority will go to those that call in first. We will do our best to get to as many people as possible, however we will be posting many of our questions and answers afterwards, so those with duplicate questions will have a chance to hear the responses in the days following the call-in show
- Email us – send your questions to email@example.com. Only questions submitted by 5:00 p.m. on April 8, 2020 will have a chance to be included in the call-in show.
- You must include your full name in your email in order to be included in the call-in show
Use of names in recording and publications
By calling or emailing, you agree to allow us to use your full name, question, and any follow up conversations for the recording and publication of all media relating to this call-in show.
How to listen to the questions and answers
The Town hall call-in show will be recorded and released in multiple parts over the days following to the call-in show. We will be releasing approximately 1-hour sections of the call-in show, that will be posted and released on various platforms, including;
- The Swift Current Broncos Website
- A link to the website will be emailed to everyone on our email distribution list and posted on Social Media
- Podcast platforms Soundcloud, Apple, and Spotify, which you can access by clicking one of these links:
Use of media Disclosure
The use of all media published by the Swift Current Broncos Hockey Club including any audio or written publication may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, adapted, used, or disseminated in any way by any party other than the Swift Current Broncos Hockey Club without prior written consent from the Swift Current Broncos Hockey Club.