Broncos Game Worn Jersey Raffle
The Swift Current Broncos 2021 Jersey Raffle is now closed. A big thank you goes out to everyone who supported the raffle!
WINNING ORDER & TICKET #
1 — A-63692
2 — B-30315
3 — A-61372
4 — A-47282
5 — A-51410
6 — B-46182
7 — A-42454
8 — A-59972
9 — B-53848
10 — A-10293
11 — C-95850
12 — B-41335
13 — B-19996
14 — B-53491
15 — A-38340
16 — A-90618
17 — A-27305
18 — A-23927
19 — A-76976
20 — A-77132
Lottery Licence # RR21-0065
OFFICIAL RULES: By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of the Swift Current Broncos Hockey Club Inc., which shall be binding and final as to all matters related to the Raffle. The Raffle is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and local laws.
NET PROCEEDS: All net proceeds of the Raffle will benefit the Swift Current Broncos Hockey Club Inc. (hereafter known as “Sponsor”) and the programs the Sponsor supports.
- The Swift Current Broncos Jersey Raffle ticket sales will run from Monday May 17th at 10:00 a.m. to Wednesday June 16th, 2021 at 9:00 p.m, or until all available tickets are sold.
- Online sales be available from Monday May 17th at 10:00 a.m. to Wednesday June 16th, 2021 at 9:00 p.m., or until all available tickets are sold.
- In-Venue / In-Person / Telephone sales will be sold from 9:00 am – 4:30 pm Mon-Thur, excluding holidays, from Monday May 17th at 10:00 a.m. to Wednesday June 16th, 2021 at 9:00 p.m., or until all available tickets are sold.
- In-Venue / In-Person / Telephone sales will be sold at the Broncos Merchandise Store “The Stable” in the Innovation iPlex in Swift Current.
- In-Venue / In-Person sales patrons receive a printed ticket; listing ticket numbers and purchase confirmation.
- Online and Telephone sales patrons will receive an email receipt; listing ticket numbers and purchase confirmation.
- Draw will be made at the close of sales on Wednesday June 16th, 2021 at 9:00 p.m. and will be announced on Thursday June 17th, 2021 at 12:00 p.m. (noon). If all available tickets are sold, the draw will be made the first Wednesday after the tickets have sold out, at 9:00 p.m. and will be announced the following day at 12:00 p.m. (noon).
- Online sales are open to patrons physically located in Saskatchewan.
- Telephone sales are open to all patrons regardless of location if physically located in the province of Saskatchewan
- The draw will be an elimination draw where the winning numbers will be removed from the remaining numbers available for the remainder of the prizes. If a patron has purchased more than one ticket, only the winning number will be eliminated, and the remaining numbers will still be eligible to win.
There will be twenty (20) winning tickets drawn, with the First Choice Prize winner receiving the first choice of a Game Worn Jersey from the list below. The Second Choice Prize winner will get the second choice of a Game Worn Jersey from the list below, and so on. The Twentieth Choice Prize winner will receive the final remaining jersey after all previous winners have selected their prize.
Each winner will be contacted in order (from First Choice to Twentieth Choice) and will have 48 hours from the first attempt to contact the individual to select the prize of their choice. If they are not able to provide a response within 48 hours, the Sponsor will select a prize on their behalf and will then move on to the next winner.
Authentic Game Worn Jersey Prizes
#1 Isaac Poulter – 2020/21 Edition – Blue – Autographed
#10 Mathew Ward – 2020/21 Edition – Blue – Autographed
#16 Michael Farren – 2020/21 Edition – Blue – Autographed
#27 Owen Pickering – 2020/21 Edition – Blue – Autographed
#4 Parker Hendren – 2019/20 Edition – Blue
#5 Alex Moar – 2019/20 Edition – White
#14 Jordan Borysiuk – 2019/20 Edition – White – Autographed
#15 Raphael Pelletier – 2019/20 Edition – Blue – Autographed
#18 Ethan Regnier – 2019/20 Edition – Blue
#20 Justin Svenson – 2019/20 Edition – White
#23 Aiden Bulych – 2019/20 Edition – Blue – Autographed
#24 Tyler Smithies – 2019/20 Edition – Blue
#27 Garrett Sambrook – 2019/20 Edition – White
#36 Bode Hagan – 2019/20 Edition – White – Autographed
#38 Cole Nagy – 2019/20 Edition – White – Autographed
#4 Billy Sowa – 2018/19 Edition – Blue – Autographed
#6 Austin Herron – 2018/19 Edition – Blue – Autographed
#7 Noah King – 2018/19 Edition – White
#12 Eric Houk – 2018/19 Edition – White – Autographed
#34 Kye Buchanan – 2018/19 Edition – Blue – Autographed
Total Prize Value – $6,250
ELIGIBILITY TO ENTER:
Tickets are available for purchase;
- Online by anyone over the age of 18 regardless of their residence if physically located in Saskatchewan.
- In-Venue / In-Person by anyone over the age of 18 regardless of their residence.
- By Telephone by anyone over the age of 18 regardless of their residence. Telephone purchasers must confirm and declare that they are physically located in the province of Saskatchewan.
Ineligible parties not allowed to participate in any prize offering include officers, directors, shareholders, agents of AscendFS Canada Ltd. (collectively, the “Ineligible Parties”). Sponsor executive are also ineligible.
PURCHASING RAFFLE ENTRIES: The following prices and corresponding “ticket numbers” are available for purchase online, in-venue, and by telephone: 1 ticket for $20.00, 3 tickets for $50.00, 10 tickets for $100.00.
NUMBER OF TICKETS
300 sets of 1 for $20.00 = 300 tickets
400 sets of 3 for $50.00 = 1,200 tickets
50 sets of 10 for $100.00 = 500 tickets
Total number of tickets: 2,000
THE DRAW SELECTION: All winners will be selected by a gaming lab certified random number generator draw at the Innovation Credit Union iPlex (2001 Chaplin Street East, Swift Current, SK.) at the close of the draw on Wednesday June 16th, 2021 at 9:00 p.m. and will be announced on Thursday June 17th, 2021 at 12:00 p.m. (noon). If all available tickets are sold, the draw will be made the first Wednesday after the tickets have sold out, at 9:00 p.m. and will be announced the following day at 12:00 p.m. (noon).
The winning numbers will be on the designated website. If the winning number is from Online or Telephone sales, the winner will be contacted via phone. If the winning number is from In-Venue / In-Person sales, it is the responsibility of the winner to contact the Swift Current Broncos office at 306.773.1509 as to the procedure to claim the prize, however if the winner has provided contact information, the Sponsor will attempt to contact the winner via phone or email.
DETERMINATION OF OFFICIAL WINNER(S): Sponsor shall have the sole discretion to determine whether each Potential Winner is an official winner of a Prize (an “Official Winner”). Sponsor’ decision concerning the identity of all Official Winners shall be final and binding. To become an Official Winner: (1) a Potential Winner must be eligible to participate in the Raffle under these Official Rules and must not be in violation of these Official Rules as determined in Sponsor’ sole judgment; (2) that Potential Winner must contact Sponsor by the deadline specified above.
AWARD OF PRIZE(S) TO OFFICIAL WINNER(S): A Prize will be awarded to each Potential Winner who has been designated by Sponsor as an Official Winner. All prizes will be sent to the Winner within 30 calendar days of claiming the prize. Winners have 365 days from draw date to claim their prize. After 365 days, any potential winning ticket becomes void, and the prize shall be donated to a charitable beneficiary approved by SLGA. The potential winner can contact the Swift Current Broncos office at 306.773.1509 as to the procedure to claim the prize. The winning number and prize will be available on the designated website.
GENERAL CONDITIONS: The Released Parties (defined below under “RELEASE OF LIABILITY”) are not responsible for: (1) Entries which are stolen, lost, damaged, illegible, given away or no longer in the purchaser’s possession, (2) Entries that have been or may have been tampered with or re-sold in violation of these Official Rules; (3) Entries or payments that are delayed, misdirected, undelivered, not fully captured, or garbled as a result of any failure or problem whatsoever with the availability, functionality, operability or use of any network, server, ISP, website, computer, telephone, cable or satellite modem or connection, hand held mobile device or any other computer equipment or connection, whether or not caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by viruses, worms, or malfunctions affecting a network, server ISP or any equipment or programming used in or associated with the Raffle; (4) any other errors of any kind, whether human, typographical, printing, mechanical, or electronic in nature, which relate to or are connected with the Raffle (collectively, as described in clauses (1) through (4), “Errors”), including without limitation Errors in Raffle-related materials or in the administration of the Raffle, such as Errors in processing Entries, identifying Potential Winners, determining Official Winners, or announcing or delivering Prizes; or If any portion of the Raffle is compromised, in Sponsor’ sole judgment, by a virus, worm, bug, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in Sponsor’ sole judgment, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Raffle, or the proper submission or capture of Entries (collectively, a “Compromising Event”), then Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend, modify or terminate the Raffle, and to select winners from all eligible, non-suspect Entries received before the known occurrence or discovery of such Comprising Event. All Entry purchases shall be final, and no refunds or replacements will be issued by Sponsor. Sponsor has sole and final decision on admissibility of entries and the determination of prize winner.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY: Entrants, by participating in the Raffle, agree that The Sponsor, and AscendFS Canada Ltd, each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, partners, and advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, shareholders, members, consultants and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by entrants against, any liability for injuries, losses, cost, expenses or damages of any kind, including damages for death, personal injury, property damage.
In the event of a question, complaint or dispute, please phone the Swift Current Broncos Office (main contact) at 306.773.1509 or email email@example.com.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS AND ISSUES:
- Where do I have to be physically located to buy online tickets? – Anyone 18 years of age or older can purchase tickets online if physically located in the province of Saskatchewan.
- Why can’t I access the ticket purchase site? – This is either because you are outside of the province of Saskatchewan, or because you have either declined the site from accessing your location or the location services on your device are disabled. The site must be able to verify a customer’s location in order to confirm that they are located in the province of Saskatchewan at the time of purchase. Try changing your location service settings or access the site again and allow permission to access their location. If you are located outside of the province of Saskatchewan, unfortunately you are not able to buy tickets online. You can also purchase tickets by telephone if you are physically located anywhere in Saskatchewan, by calling the Stable at 306-773-1509 during regular office hours.
- I did not receive email confirmation – It is possible that your mail service sent the email confirmation to junk/spam folders. Please first check your junk/spam folders to see if your email confirmation is there. If it is not, it is possible that your email was entered incorrectly at the time of purchase or your mail service provider has blocked the email. In this case, please contact the Stable at 306-773-1509 during regular office hours or email firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will ensure your email is sent to the correct address.
- My transaction did not process – An error following billing information generally means that there was an issue with the payment information. The most common causes of an error are below, however If you believe that none of the above applies please contact us at 306-773-1509 during regular office hours:
- Billing information does not match what the creditor has on file
- Payment method used is not an acceptable form of payment
- Creditor declined the transaction due to NSF or suspicious transaction