Stable and Box Office Hours
As Part of Phase Two of the Government of Saskatchewan’s Re-Open Saskatchewan Plan, The Stable will re-open to the public beginning May 19th, 2020.
With the safety of customers and employees in mind, customers will be required to carefully follow the guidelines provided by The Government of Saskatchewan for retail stores, including;
- If you are sick or have any fever, cough, difficulty breathing, or have any other Covid-19, Cold, or Flu like symptoms, or if you have been in close contact with anyone who has these symptoms, do not enter the arena or The Stable
- Maintain Social Distancing of 6-feet from other customers at all times, whether outside of the arena, inside the arena, or inside The Stable
- A Maximum of one Household Group (2 People Total) will be allowed in the Stable at a time. All other customers are required to follow the signs and markings outside of The Stable and wait until the store is clear before entering
- During the Covid-19 Restricted Phase of Re-opening, all sales of merchandise are final, there will be no returns or exchanges allowed
- Do not try on any merchandise, and minimize all touching of racks, counters, and merchandise
- Avoid touching any surfaces throughout the facility as much as possible
- Do not bring or use re-usable shopping bags
For any Season Ticket renewals or for any other questions, you may still contact the Stable at 306-773-1509, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
April to July – Monday to Friday 9:00am – 4:30pm.
August to March/end of WHL Playoffs – Monday to Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm, open over lunch hour.
Game Day Hours
Weekdays – 9:00am until end of game
Saturdays – 12:00pm until end of game
Sundays – 12:00pm until end of game
Holidays – 10:00am until end of game
Open 30 minutes after all home games
*Closed all holidays throughout the offseason*